Program Coordination Assistant
Date Posted: Friday 18 March 2022
Job Type: Permanent Part-time
Job Title: Program Coordination Assistant
Job Ad Number: 18032022
Location: Morwell, Wonthaggi or Bairnsdale
Hours: 0.6 FTE
Work for a more inclusive community, empower people with a disability. Join the Interchange Gippsland team!
Established in 1986, Interchange Gippsland is a highly regarded not for profit organisation that provides innovative and flexible support services to individuals with a disability and their families across the Gippsland region. Due to growth in service demand, Interchange Gippsland has expanded our service and have an exciting new opportunity available. The Program Coordination Assistant role is located at any one of our multiple sites across Gippsland.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Program Coordination Assistant to join our team at one of our three sites, Morwell, Wonthaggi or Bairnsdale. As a Program Coordination Assistant, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of practices including Supporting Program Coordinators to develop appropriate activities, camps and holidays as well as providing support in the scheduling of services, assist in the induction of staff, students and volunteers.
This list is not entirely comprehensive, but the incumbent will be expected to carry out duties such as:
- Supporting Program Coordinators in the intake process;
- Provide support in the scheduling of services;
- Working alongside participants to assist in achieving their goals in line with their NDIS plans;
- Assisting in the induction of staff, students and volunteers;
- Utilising electronic data bases and maintain up-to-date participant case notes and files;
- Coordinating record keeping and outcome reporting in relation to the NDIS requirements.
Mandatory Requirements (Can be obtained for the successful applicants)
- Certificate IV qualification or higher in Disability, Health or a related Human Services discipline. A tertiary qualification will be highly regarded
- Drivers Licence
- Victorian Working with Children’s Check
- Hold or eligible to apply for NDIS Worker Screening Check
- A current COVID-19 Vaccination status in-line with Victorian Health requirements for Disability Support Workers
We are advertising for the position to be situated a position to work at either one of our three sites; Morwell, Wonthaggi or Bairnsdale. This permanent part-time role is being advertised for 0.6FTE with the days of work negotiable.
Salary and conditions are as per the SCHADS award and will be based on your qualifications, skills and experience. As a non-for-profit organisation, there are attractive salary packaging options available.
Interchange Gippsland is an essential service for the disability services industry.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position you will be asked to demonstrate your abilities against the Job Skills Requirements as outlined in the position description. You must submit your resume and completed Application Form via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
For further information you can email our recruitment team: email@example.com or phone Leslie Smith on 1300 736 765.
Applications close at midnight Friday 8th April 2022.
All candidates interested in being considered for these exciting roles, note that Interchange Gippsland is a ‘Child Safe’ organisation and successful applicants will be required to undergo comprehensive screening.