Working for Victoria Jobs - Join Our Team!
Work for a more inclusive community and empower people with a disability
Interchange Gippsland is excited to announce we have received funding from the Victorian Government as part of the $500 million Working for Victoria initiative. As part of this initiative we have received funding to go towards employment opportunities across all three of our Gippsland offices.
What is Working for Victoria?
The Victorian Government has provided $500 million to the Working for Victoria initiative to help our community and contribute to Victoria’s ability to respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Applications are open to all Victorians. We encourage any Gippsland residents who are currently unemployed to register for opportunities.
Note all of the positions advertised are temporary positions. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain skills and experience in the disability support sector.
How do I apply for Working for Victoria Jobs?
- Visit https://www.vic.gov.au/workingforvictoria and register on Sidekicker: tell us about your experience and the kind of work you’re looking for. You will receive an activation email when your registration is processed.
- Be sure to fill out this form with as many different preferences as possible – the more information that you include, the more roles you will be matched with.
- Make sure that either Morwell, Wonthaggi or Bairnsdale is included in your location preferences – as these are our office bases.
- Use Sidekicker to access work opportunities – you will be sent roles that match your preferences.
- Apply for the jobs that suit your experience and preferences.
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by a member of our team for interview.
Once you have successfully registered via the Working For Victoria website you will then get a notification that your account has been activated and you will be able to see the positions we are have available. Please do not apply for any of our vacancies through the Interchange Gippsland website.
What sort of positions do we have on offer?
Roles span across a wide variety of areas including:
- Activity Leader
- Business Administration Officer
- Community Access Worker
- Community Access Worker – SRS
- Community Engagement Officer
- Inclusive Practice Project Officer
- Program Coordination Assistant
- Program Coordination Assistant – Volunteering
All positions will be for 6 months, and to apply you must have Australian Working Rights.
When will these positions be starting?
Immediately! So don’t waste time, visit Working for Victoria today and register your interest: https://www.vic.gov.au/workingforvictoria