Date Posted: Wednesday 6th July 2022
Job Title – Support Coordinator
Job Type – Permanent Part Time
Job Ad Number – 06072022
Applications Close: Thursday 21 July 2022
Work for a more inclusive community, empower people with a disability. Join the Interchange Gippsland Support Coordination team!
Established in 1986, Interchange Gippsland is a highly regarded not for profit organisation that provides innovative and flexible support services to individuals with a disability and their families across the Gippsland region.
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated Support Coordinators to deliver support coordination services to our growing client base. This role is based in our new Wonthaggi Office.
As a Support Coordinator, you will undertake a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Working with participants to assist in achieving their goals in line with their NDIS plans;
- Intake of new support coordination clients including completing service agreements and portal bookings;
- Management of NDIS Plans and budgets;
- Utilising electronic data bases and maintain up-to-date participant case notes and files;
- Coach and assist participants to develop capacity building skills;
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of local services and organisations that participants can utilise;
- Provide written reports as required by stakeholders, including the NDIS.
Please click the link below for a copy of the full position description. Salary and conditions are as per the SCHADS award – SCHADS SACS Level 3. As a not-for-profit organisation, attractive salary packaging options are available. This is a permanent part-time position with potential for flexible working arrangements and ready for an immediate start!
To be considered you must have completed a Certificate IV in Disability, Health or related Human Services discipline. A tertiary qualification will be highly regarded. A current driver’s licence, NDIS Worker Screening Check and Working with Children Check and a current COVID-19 Vaccination status in-line with Victorian Health requirements for Disability Services industry is mandatory for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
To be considered you will be asked to demonstrate your abilities against the Job Skills Requirements as outlined in the position description available below. You must submit your resume, cover letter addressing job skills requirements and completed Application Form via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Applications close at midnight Thursday 21st July 2022.
Please note: We are looking to recruit our new team members ASAP and may be arranging interviews immediately.
All candidates interested in being considered for this exciting role, note that Interchange Gippsland is a ‘Child Safe’ organisation and successful applicants will be required to undergo comprehensive screening.