Program Coordination Assistant
Title: Program Coordination Assistant
Pay scale: SCHADS Award Level 3.1
Work for a more inclusive community, empower people with a disability – join Interchange Gippsland’s team!
Are you interested in using your qualifications and skills to support people with a disability to achieve their goals?
Are you creative, a great communicator and have an eye for detail?
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Interchange Gippsland provides a range of amazing programs to meet the needs of participants and their families.
Why join us?
- Rewarding position
- Salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing training and development
- Professional practice supervision
- Support of experienced coordination and administration teams
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Program Coordination Assistant to enable participants with a disability to achieve their goals. This role is based in our Wonthaggi office.
As a Program Coordination Assistant, you will undertake a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Supporting Program Coordinators to develop activities, camps and holiday programs for participants,
- Providing support in the scheduling of services,
- Providing information to participants and their family about services,
- Monitoring service provision and providing feedback to ensure services are provided at a high standard,
- Meeting reporting requirements of the NDIS, including outcome reporting,
- Being available to take non-emergency afterhours calls on a rotating roster and using your judgement and innovative problem-solving skills to manage issues that arise. On call duties attract additional remuneration,
- Assisting Program Coordinators to monitor participants’ budgets,
- Utilising electronic data bases and maintain up-to-date participant case notes and files, and
- Assisting with the induction of staff, students and volunteers.
To be considered you must have completed a minimum of a Certificate IV in Disability, Health or a related human services discipline (or be near to completion).
The following are mandatory for the successful candidate:
- current driver’s licence,
- NDIS Worker Screening Check,
- Working with Children Check, and
- a current COVID-19 Vaccination status in line with Victorian Health requirements for the Disability Services industry.
How to apply:
Please select ‘apply now’ to apply through our application portal.
For further information you can email or phone Eve Phyland, Human Resources Development Officer, on 1300 736 765.
Applications close 11:59pm on Sunday 26 November 2023.
Please note: we are looking to recruit our new team member ASAP and may be arranging interviews immediately.
All candidates interested in being considered for this exciting role, note that Interchange Gippsland is a ‘Child Safe’ organisation and successful applicants will be required to undergo comprehensive screening.Apply Now Share This Job