Support Coordination Assistant
Pay scale: SCHADS Award Level 3
Work for a more inclusive community and empower people with a disability – join Interchange Gippsland’s team!
Are you interested in using your qualifications and skills to support people with a disability to achieve their goals?
Are you a great communicator and have an eye for detail?
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Interchange Gippsland provides a range of different support services to meet the needs of participants and their families.
Why join us?
- Rewarding position
- Salary packaging benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing training and development
- Professional practice supervision
- Support of experienced coordination and administration teams
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
Due to a period of growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Support Coordinator Assistant to assist in the delivery of support coordination services to our growing client base. This role is based in any of our offices, Morwell, Wonthaggi or Bairnsdale.
As a Support Coordinator Assistant, you will undertake a range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Complete end-to-end intake functions and the required paperwork to a high standard
- Provide assistance to the Support Coordinators to collate and/or prepare written reports as required by stakeholders, including the NDIS
- Provide administration support to the team through drafting documents and other communications materials as required (including content for social media sites)
- Providing support and information to participants and families/carers.
- Manage a small case load
- Undertaking research and applying your knowledge and learning.
- Coaching and assisting participants to develop capacity-building skills.
- Maintaining current knowledge of the NDIS systems and relevant practices.
- Provide high quality customer service to participants, their families and carers
To be considered you must have completed a minimum of a Certificate IV in Disability, Health or related human services discipline (or be near to completion).
The following are mandatory for the successful candidate:
- current driver’s licence,
- NDIS Worker Screening Check,
- Working with Children Check, and
- a current COVID-19 Vaccination status in line with Victorian Health requirements for the Disability Services industry.
How to apply:
Please apply by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.
For further information you can email or phone Eve Phyland, Human Resources Development Officer, on 1300 736 765.
Applications close at 11:59pm on 3 December 2023.
All candidates interested in being considered for this exciting role, please note that Interchange Gippsland is a ‘Child Safe’ organisation and successful applicants will be required to undergo comprehensive screening.
Apply Now Share This Job