Archery & Mini Golf!
7 November, 2020
Friendship Group will meet up fortnightly at the Eastwood Interchange Gippsland office for a fun night with friends and a yummy meal!
Participants and staff will meet at the office at 3.00pm and travel to other venues for community based activities. The participants will then return to the office at 7.00pm for pick-up.
There is a $15.00 transport cost associated for each week that must be paid at the time of booking. Alternatively, you can choose to pay $0.40 per kilometre for the distance travelled following the activity. Please contact Peter on 1300 736 765 to discuss this option.
- A minimum of 3 participants are required in order for this activity to run. Due to the current restrictions, a maximum of 4 participants can participate in each activity
- Activities may be subject to change depending on weather and other potential factors.
4 in stock
for any urgent enquiries during the activity
What to bring:
- $20.00 for the activity
- $15.00 for dinner
- Snacks & a water bottle
- Suitable clothing
- Face mask
- Comfortable shoes
- Medication and medication forms if required
NDIS Benefits and Outcomes:
- Social participation in the community
- Meet new people and develop friendships
- Increase your capacity to access your local community
- Development of your life and independent living skills
- Improve and develop your communication skills
- Opportunity to access new activities and try new things
- Self care for carers and participants