*HALLOWEEN SPECIAL* Takeaway Dinner and Halloween Themed Games!
29 October, 2020
For the month of October, Friends for Life will meet at the Morwell Interchange office from 5.00pm—8.00pm for a yummy meal delivered onsite and fun with friends!
We have planned for centre based activities throughout October and will aim to resume community based activities in November – stay tuned!
Please ensure to bring $25.00 cash for dinner on each night.
Please Note: A minimum of 4 participants are required in order for this activity to run. A maximum of 8 participants can attend these activities.
6 in stock
for any urgent enquiries during the activity
What to bring:
- $25.00 cash to purchase dinner (staff will collect your food order and call the restaurant to have the meals delivered to the Interchange office)
- Face mask
- Medication and medication forms if required
NDIS Benefits and Outcomes:
- Social participation in the community
- Meet new people and develop friendships
- Increase your capacity to access your local community
- Development of your life and independent living skills
- Improve and develop your communication skills
- Opportunity to access new activities and try new things
- Self care for carers and participants