Cricket and Dinner!
12 November, 2020
In November and December, Friends for Life are getting active and exploring the delicious restaurants of Moe!
Each week, meet your friends outside of the Moe library for some active adventures, before walking to a delicious local restaurant. The dinner venue has been decided for the first week, but you get to choose as a group for the following weeks!
Meet at the Moe Library at 5.00pm. Please organise transport home from the dinner venue at 7.30pm (new time), which will be announced weekly.
Please Note: A minimum of 4 participants are required in order for this activity to run. A maximum of 8 participants can attend these activities.
No available spots
for any urgent enquiries during the activity
What to bring:
- $30.00 cash (or on card) to purchase dinner each week
- Face mask
- Hand sanitiser
- Medication and medication forms if required
- Clothes for outdoor activities
- Comfortable shoes
NDIS Benefits and Outcomes:
- Social participation in the community
- Meet new people and develop friendships
- Increase your capacity to access your local community
- Development of your life and independent living skills
- Improve and develop your communication skills
- Opportunity to access new activities and try new things
- Self care for carers and participants