Bowls Club & Dinner!
21 January, 2021
Come join us as at 5.00pm barefoot and ready to bowl at Morwell bowling club! Socks come off at 5.15pm as one of the lovely coaches at the club will show us the tricks of the trade for an hour long session. Then it’s time to put our shoes back on for a scrumptious dinner and good Chat between mates.
Friends for Life activities run from 5.00pm—7.30pm each week. Meet at the Morwell Bowls Club starting on the 14th of January and please organise transport home from the dinner venue at 7.30pm.
No available spots
for any urgent enquiries during the activity
What to bring:
- Cash or card to purchase dinner ($15.00) and bowls ($8.00)
- Medication and medication forms if required
- Identification if you would like to buy a drink
NDIS Benefits and Outcomes:
- Social participation in the community
- Meet new people and develop friendships
- Increase your capacity to access your local community
- Development of your life and independent living skills
- Improve and develop your communication skills
- Opportunity to access new activities and try new things
- Self care for carers and participants