COMMUNITY ACCESS WORKER – Casual Positions
The position of Community Access Worker is available working in both community based and home based programs across the Gippsland region. The positions all have varying areas of responsibility, which may include:
- Creating an environment of fun and friendship for participants and volunteers;
- Providing varied activities and opportunities based on the clients individual needs and interest;
- Ensuring the safety and well being of all participants and volunteers;
- Care within the client’s home, the attendant carers home or the community;
- Providing personal care as required
- (please see the position description below for further responsibilities)
To be considered for this rewarding role you will have a certificate III in a relevant community, social science, recreation or human services.
Applications, including a response to Key Selection Criteria and Application Form are to be submitted electronically via clicking ‘Apply Now’
Please note the successful applicant will be required to apply for and satisfactorily obtain a National Police Check, Working with Children’s Check, hold a current or willing to obtain a First Aid Certificate (including CPR) and have a current Drivers licence.
For more information please refer to the position description or contact the Manager of Support Services 1300 736 765
Download the Position Description here – Community Access Worker Position Description
Download the Application Form here – Application Form Community Access Worker